World Cancer Day 2022: Habits Related To Lifestyle That Can Become The Causes Of Cancer
Cancer is such a disease about which you may not realize properly in the beginning and by the time it is, it is too late. Whether it is cancer or any other disease, a big reason for their growth is your lifestyle. By paying attention to which we can be safe from many diseases. Let’s know about them.
Tobacco use is the main cause of lung cancer. Adults who start smoking too soon. They have a higher risk of lung cancer. About 80% of lung cancer deaths are due to smoking. At the same time, people who come in contact only with its smoke are also at risk of lung cancer. In such a situation, if we want to avoid the problem of lung cancer, then we have to stay away from habits like smoking.
Lung cancer in non-smokers can also be caused by exposure to radon, secondhand smoke, air pollution, or other factors. It can also be caused by workplace exposure to asbestos, diesel exhaust or certain other chemicals.
Nowadays people like to eat junk food more. Apart from this, eating too much chili, non-veg intake, due to which weight starts increasing and people become victims of obesity. Because of all these things, we may not get lung cancer, but the chances of getting some kind of cancer become strong.
To avoid the effects of cancer, it is important to adopt a healthy lifestyle
- Keep getting regular checkups done.
- Make exercise a part of your daily routine. Due to this, you can stay healthy by avoiding the risk of many diseases.
- Focus on maintaining a healthy weight or not gaining weight.
- Quit smoking, it will reduce the risk of second cancer as well as heart attack and stroke.
- Take a healthy and balanced diet, by this weight can be easily kept under control.