Holi Colors Skin Allergy: These Tips Are Very Effective In Protecting The Skin From Colors On Holi
Holi, played all over the country, is a festival of fun and gaiety. Colors and gulal are seen flying all around on the day of Holi. But some people shy away from playing Holi due to skin irritation and skin allergies. If you are also one of those who avoid playing Holi due to skin rash, then you need not spoil your fun. Because these few tips can be very useful in protecting your skin from allergies caused by colors.
- Make a paste by adding a little gram flour, rose water, a pinch of turmeric and sandalwood powder to half a bowl of raw milk. Now apply this paste all over your face and hands. After 10-15 minutes, wash your face and hands with plain water after drying.
- To avoid color allergies, apply coconut or mustard oil all over your body before playing colours. Apart from this, you can also apply a cream with a thick consistency.
- Aloe vera gel can also be a good option in protecting against skin rash. For this, take out fresh aloe vera gel and apply it on the face and hands and feet. This will give a lot of coolness to the skin.
- Neem face pack with anti-bacterial properties can also be an effective way to avoid skin allergies. To make this face pack, grind some neem leaves finely and apply its paste on the face and then wash it with cold water after drying.
- A day before Holi, soak white seame seeds in the night. Then on the morning of Holi, grind these sesame seeds in a mixer to a fine powder. Now apply this paste on your face, neck and hands and feet, leave it for a while and then rub it like a scrub to remove the color. It can also provide relief in the problem of sunburn.