The lycopene element present in tomatoes is very beneficial for our skin as well as vitamins A, C, K, B-6 as well as many other minerals, which are good for health. At the same time, lycopene also protects the skin from the effects of age and the sun.
Lycopene is found in red colored vegetables and fruits. By the way, nowadays lycopene is being used in fairness and anti-aging creams. How tomato is beneficial in enhancing beauty. Beauty expert Aashmin Munjal is telling.
Try these face packs
For glowing complexion: Prepare a fine paste of tomato and mix multani mitti in it. Keep the paste on the face for 15 to 20 minutes and wash off after drying. Along with glowing skin, this pack also gets rid of the problem of black heads.
To remove tanning: Grind tomatoes and mix oats powder with curd in it. Now apply it well on the face and neck and wash the face thoroughly after 10-15 minutes. This pack not only gets rid of tanning but also brings glow to the skin.
Pay attention to these things too
1. Tomato is beneficial in every way. Take a small piece of tomato daily for ten minutes and apply it on the face and wash it with water. It is very effective in removing tanning.
2. Tomato is very beneficial for every skin type. Whether your skin is sensitive, oily or normal. After a few days of use, you will see the difference.
3. Consumption of tomatoes rich in iron is very beneficial in summer. It can be eaten in any way like salad, soup or raw. The abundance of iron in the body makes the skin beautiful on its own.
4. Lycopene found in tomatoes relieves problems like uneven complexion, tanning and pigmentation. It plays a special role in absorbing oxygen into the skin. Tomato is beneficial in removing all kinds of skin related problems.
5. The problem of pimples, blemishes and wrinkles on the face can be done bye-bye with the use of tomatoes forever.
use like this
Cooking of lycopene increases its effect. This means that we get more lycopene in eating tomato ketchup, soup or vegetable gravy than raw tomatoes. Eating half or one cup of tomatoes or tomato sauce a week reduces the risk of prostate cancer but using raw tomatoes on the skin is better.