Do Your Makeup Like This On Hartalika Teej, You Will Get The Perfect Look
Stylello 2 min read 209
Hartalika Teej is a fast of special importance for married women. To this day, married women keep a fast for the long life and happy life of their husbands. This time the fast of Hariyali Teej will be kept on the 9th of September. Like Karva Chauth, sixteen makeup has special significance in the fasting of Hartalika Teej. On this day, after taking bath in the morning, women decorate and apply henna on their hands. Every woman wants to look the most beautiful and different on this day. On Hariyali Teej, women go to the parlor and decorate. But you can get the perfect look for Teej at home by following some easy tips. In today’s article, we will tell you some special tips to do makeup on Hariyali Teej
- Start your makeup with a primer. The timer will give a good base to your makeup and will make your makeup last longer.
- After this, apply a foundation matching the skin tone of your face. Keep in mind that it is better to use a waterproof foundation for monsoons. Blend the foundation well with the help of a makeup brush or beauty blender.
- If you have dark circles, pimples, or fine lines on your face, then apply concealer on your face. Note that the concealer should always be one tone lighter than the skin tone.
- After applying foundation and concealer, set your makeup with a compact powder. After this, use a blusher and highlighter on the cheeks.
- After the makeup is set on the face, apply eyeliner and mascara to the eyes. If you want, you can also apply kajal on your lower eyelid.
- Makeup is incomplete without lipstick. Apply lipstick matching your outfit to your lips. If you want, you can apply light or nude lipstick.
- In the end, apply vermilion and a small dot in the demand. This will give you a complete look and you will look beautiful like the moon.